masquerade cbotb

Friday 11 November 2011

Gorjuss birthday card inspired by a song

Hallo everyone, something a little different today, not christmassy for a change although there may be a chance to add some more later.  I have coloured this 'gorjuss' with my promarkers and have followed an old sketch from the sugar bowl.  I used a pretty magnolia bling and some punched out leaves for embellies and added a wee tibetan silver star.

The 'make a wish' is obviously because of the star and this is a birthday card for a friend's daughter.
The papers are some freebies from a magazine that I bought ages ago and they have been lurking in my paper cupboard all this time, terrible I know, but we are all guilty of stashing stash and not using it. ho hum.

I am entering this card into
CES ch 60 - Entertain Us! Song or Film (When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are) sorry got carried away there, but you get the gist.
My partner in crafting crime ch 35 - use a freebie (my papers)
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Birthdays
Southern Girls - Can you hear the music, Inspired by a song
Thanks so much for popping over, don't forget to enter my Squiggles Candy.
Hugs Heidi x


8 comments:

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Heidi.....love the bling and little star x

Jenny xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Heidi your card is just so stunning:) Sandra H

CraftyC said...

Very cute card Heidi, love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Julie said...

Super card Heidi - fab colours! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

gina g said...

Very pretty card i love the colours and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Sue U said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls, hope to see you again soon

Sue xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card love the image sweetie.

Thank you also for joining us at Crafts & Me Challenges good luck.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

I love this, your colouring is fab! Thank you so much for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx