masquerade cbotb

Saturday 14 August 2010

autumnal flyte


I have made this card using my Promarkers and some images that I have coloured with autumn in mind, not quite there yet hence some green leaves. The acetate has been stamped with leaf images using red and green stamp blocks and raffia has been added on the corners.

I have entered this card into the I love Promarkers Challenge #27 - Acetate
and also the
Cute Card Thursday challenge #125 - tree-mendous (tree or leaves)

many thanks for looking

xx

9 comments:

Tine said...

Lovely card Heidi and a sweet image. Glad you could join in with our acetate challenge at I ♥ Promarkers and I hope you can play along with us next week too.
Tine :)

Karen said...

This is so sweet Heidi, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

katesacraftybugger said...

Lovely card Heidi , i like your colours ,thanks for joining us at i ♥ promarkers for our challenge this week -Kate

Julie said...

This is very sweet!

Thank you for joining us at CCT.

Julie

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Heidi, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Lorraine said...

Very very, nice. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie said...

A fab card Heidi, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card and very sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Annie said...

a cute card and pretty leaves in the corner. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x