masquerade cbotb

Sunday 8 August 2010

Pretty Pixie Congratulations




I have made this card using a Swiss Pixie image of Heidi, I have coloured her using my promarkers, added a few dots here and there and of course a pretty flower held together with a pink flower brad. Dotty ribbons create a picture hanger and the congratulations are layered and finished with wee sticky dots and florals. I have glittered the inner part of the flowers on the image and also her hair bobbles.

I am entering her into the 7Kids College Fund challenge #1 - pink and dotty.

Thanks for looking

xx


2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! I love the envie too! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge this week!

Julie said...

Your card is just darling!

Thank you for joining our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie