masquerade cbotb

Thursday 6 January 2011

Yes I know we are early...

But Ro wanted to use this image and that sentiment, so we went from there. Then when I had finished colouring and matting and layering and inking edges with chalks, he asked me if we could put it on 'The Blog' cos his big sisters do this too, I did try and point out to him that they actually coloured and made their own cards before putting them onto 'The Blog', but that did not phase him at all. 'mum you have to put it on cos you coloured it so cool' well he is only 6 bless him.
So I hunted about and lo and behold just this morning I spotted a challenge by Paper Play Challenges no '11 - Week one, which was clean and simple.
Which I think just about covers it.
THanks for looking
&
RO

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Heidi, what a gorgeous card, its a long time since Ive used that image he looks so cute on your card, the papers are fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx