masquerade cbotb

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Goth Kaya for a Totally Gorjuss Challenge and SCSC


Well this gorgeous goth girlie is called Kaya and she is from Pink Gem Designs http://www.pinkgemdesigns.com/catalog/
I have coloured with my promarkers and have followed a sketch from Totally Gorjuss Challenges (link below) and an inspirational photo challenge from The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenges (link below).
I have used a freebie paper by Rowena Stott 'The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady' that I got in a Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (the yellow one). I have also used some plain papermania and some gorgeous floral papermania from one of their collections.
I cut an oval with my sizzix, used some mulberry, foam and silk flowers all attached with yellow mini brads and matted and layered up. I haven't added a sentiment as I thought this might be a useful card to leave blank to be added to at a future date. Always handy to have in the cupboard (especially when you have 3 girlies)
I do have another project to share with you but as it is for Granny's birthday and she takes a peek at my blog every now and then; it will have to wait patiently on the back boiler.
I can let you know that I bought 2 Goth Kaya's, one for me and one for my candy pile so now you know that Kaya can be won at this link. http://mainland-magic.blogspot.com/2011/05/candy-time-about-time-i-hear-you-say.html
So go comment and you could be the candy winner come 21st June.
Thanks for looking and here are the challenge links
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Photo inspiration - http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-137.html
Hugs Heidi xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Heidi, love your stamp, very sweet. Hugs xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very sweet!

Thanks for joining our "Photo Inspiration" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Heidi gorgeous card, love that cute Pink Gem image and youve done a fabulous card with it. hugs Shirleyxxx

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, your creation is wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at the Totally Gorjuss Challenge. Good luck.

Hugs
Heike

craftymum said...

wonderful card. thank you for joining us at TG this week
hugs sarah xxx
p.s. I have blog candy on offer on my blog. It ends on the 14th!

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie love the image she is so sweet.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Janet said...

This is gorgeous Heidi......well done! x