masquerade cbotb

Monday 27 June 2011

Three little hedgies




I have made this card for a friends birthday, she likes clear cut colours and not too much bling, so I hope she will like the three little hedgies and the accompanying tartan paper and flower.
Coloured lightly with my promarkers I have left areas to highlight their tutus and have edged with my chalks.
I am entering this into the following challenges and I do apologise for typing in red, but blogger will not let me put it back to white.
Thanks for looking
Hugs from Heidi x
I don't believe it now it's yellow

9 comments:

Tammy L said...

A lovely card and I love just that little pop of red. Thanks for joining our Seeing Red challenge at Craft Your Passion this week.
Tammy GDT

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous & I'm sure your friend will adore these little hedgies they are soooo cute.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking part in our challenge over at PTD.Really pretty card.

Kerry

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

What a lovely card Heidi, you've coloured the hedgies beautifully, I'm sure your friend will love the card.

Many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts.

Hugs
Maarit

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card love the images and love the way you have put it together..:) Sandra H

brenda said...

What a striking layout Heidi, it really works, yet I would never have thought of cutting out and angling the image that way.

Thank you for your kind wished yesterday.

Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

B x

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

it is a very beautiful card you've made, i love it!

Shirley said...

Very cute card Heidi. What an unusual cut out of the images. It works really well and I am sure your friend will love it.
Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and we look forward to seeing next time.

Shirley

Nannieflash said...

Oh Heidi that is gorgeous can you image hedgies dresing up like that? fabulous card. hugs Shirleyx