masquerade cbotb

Friday 8 July 2011

Last post before my holidays


I have made this card using one of my very first stamps from over a year ago.
I have used kanban card and some plain black paper for matting. The flowers were part of a lovely candy that I won at the beginning of the year some are prima and some are wild orchid. The image is obviously by ching chou kuik from Sweet Pea Stamps and the sentiment is a LOTV one. I have used an x-cut border punch on some lilac embossed light card and have used black and dark red chalks for edging.
I have coloured with my promarkers and highlighted with my gold pen.
I hope you all have great fun over the holidays, I am off on mine now so although I might get the odd chance to look online whilst I am away, I will not be doing any posting. Will catch up with you all soon, take care and have fun.
I am entering this card into the above challenges
Thanks for looking
Hugs and smiles from Heidi x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi, I'm back :)) ... hopefully will be back to my routine soon but really wanted to come and say some quick hellos today. Looks like it's your turn now to be gone :) Enjoy your hols. Hugs xxx

Sandra H said...

This is lovely!...........enjoy your hols:) Sandra H

Wendy said...

cool card hun looking forward to working with you at squiggle stamps hugs

Wendy

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Heidi, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Faye said...

Wow, what a wonderful card. Love the shades of purple. Looking forward to playing with you at Squiggles. Blogger won't let me follow you! :(
x

Unknown said...

Awww...This is truly such a beautiful card!! Love the image and the colors and sweet details! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, beautifully coloured to. Hope you have a wonderful holiday. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

Oh, this is such a beautiful card! Love the papers & sweet image! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Distressed Miss said...

Beautiful card, fab image and stunning colours, thanks for joining us at ABC. Hugs Clare
x

Faye said...

Hope you've enjoyed your hols Hun. :)
xxx