masquerade cbotb

Sunday 31 July 2011

Squiggles Christmas Creations



Well this project has been made with a Squiggle Stamps christmas image which are currently on sale until 5th August, so if this one takes your fancy then now is the time to grab it!
The challenge over at Squiggle Stamps Blog can be found Here and is Christmas Creations, so we would love to see your christmas cards, tags, atc's, scrapbook pages etc that you have created with a Squiggle Stamp or Digi Image.
Squiggle Stamps are now running a fortnightly challenge and with a couple of freebies in store and a 20% discount on digis this would be a great time to pop over and have a wee looky.
Now I know some of my followers have some Squiggles Rubber Stamps, cos they won them in my candy draw, so it would be lovely to see what you can do with them.
Now this box I have made using a basic papermania card and then a piece of kanban tartan on the top. I have added two pieces of ricrac (really old that in all honesty I had forgotten was in my stash) and have used my sizzix to cut out the oval from the paper that I had printed the digi. The edges have been colorbox chalked and I have used Promarkers, and some gold and silver pens and a little glitter to colour the christmas tree and birdy.
Hugs to you all and these are the challenges that I am entering my project into.
Creative Belli Challenge - Christmas in July
Fab n Funky - Clash of Colours or alternatively, like I chose, colours on the opposite side of the colour wheel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great box Heidi!

Pami said...

Hi Heidi, this is such a fun project and a great image. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Fab n Funky this week, good luck! Pami x

Sandra H said...

Wow Fabulous image and so nicely coloured with lots of different colours :) Sandra H

Alexis said...

very cute. Nice coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n Funky.

Alexis