masquerade cbotb

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Lili of the Valley Birthday Card for Tishy


Well this card has been made for my lovely daughter Tishy, she celebrated her birthday very recently and had lots of lovely pressies and loads of lovely sweeties. So she is very happy!
I made this card using a LOTV square and then made the sketch as I went along, using my stash to colour co-ordinate with the images colourways.
I used some of my new lace and also some organza accross the card and some mulberry paper under the image as a base on top of the main card which is made from some DCWV card. The stamped sentiment is also LOTV from their mini sentiments set.
The flowers are from my stash (WOC and prima) and the brads are some I recently found.
I made a wee phone charm for her and attached this with a small brad and flower.
Thanks for popping over, hugs from
These are the challenges that I am entering with this card:)
Papertake weekly - Anything goes
Allsorts - Free and Easy (3rd entry)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is gorgeous Heidi, fabulous flowers and great choice of colours, love it xx

Sandra H said...

This is stunning Heidi gorgeous image and sentiment too:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Very pretty, love the color and everything is just perfect!

Sonia said...

Hi Heidi
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! pretty flowers, great details, love it!
Thanks for joining us at PAPER CUPCAKE this week.
Good Luck!

-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this has so many gorgeous details...the lace trim makes me swoooon..sweeeet...hope you have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Spyder said...

This is an amazing card Heidi!! Love the colouring, it's just gorgeous!
If you email me, I'll send you the scarecrow.
(Lyn)

Unknown said...

Hello Heidi, thank you for your comment on my card today and letting me know about the Sguiggle Stamps. I hadn't realised there was a challenge blog, so will be looking out for it now :) Hugs xxx

Gloria Westerman said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love all your flowers....thank you for playing with us at Paper Cupcakes/TMITA

Donna said...

Wow Heidi, your card is incredibly pretty and your added detail is stunning, I bet Tishy loved it and I hope she had a very special birthday....thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog, you've made my day...hugs :) Donna x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Must get this LOTV image. The colours and detail are beautiful.
Diane :-) xx

Fleur said...

Wow Heidi, this is beautiful, so pretty
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Misti said...

This is so pretty! She looks so dainty! Your coloring is amazing!

Annika said...

I have some LOTV squares and never think of using them - your result is simply stunning. Must look for them...
Hugs
Annika