masquerade cbotb

Monday 9 January 2012

Miss Evie Wonderland

Please don't ask me why they are all over the place the page says they are in the middle. ho hum. Anyway this little lady is miss evie wonderland and she is wonderful. I have made this dream of a card for a dear friend of mine.  I have followed a sketch and have coloured with my promarkers. I have used some DCWV Stickers and also recycled a lindt bunny bow and charm from last year. Stickles are generously abounding and some pretty purple flower brads have been rescued from the back of a drawer!
A close up of Miss Evie Wonderland!   Pearls in her hairband and glitter on her shoulders.
Here is the verse I found amongst my DCWV stickers. 



And the gorgeous satin bow below.

I am entering this card into :-]


Thanks for looking
Hugs Heidi xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card. I sometimes find that I've accidentally highlighted my pic when adjusting the wording. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

jenny said...

Love this card Heidi.....even more gorgeous IRL and heavy too lol!

Jenny xx