masquerade cbotb

Wednesday 14 March 2012

what a mess!!!

Here I am again, sorry I haven't been around much this last few days, we have been demolishing our old roof, in anticipation of the new one. What a job!

Here are some piccies, cos I know you all love piccies.

The roof that is completed was the extension we put on the house first.
Daughter and hubby
This is the piles of wood etc from when we took the inside of the roof out the weekend before last, the bulging blue tarp attached to our wood shed is holding back dozens of bags of old plaster board and insulation.
Small hole in my living room ceiling hmmm?!
Hole got bigger when hubby put his foot in it Hmmmm?!!
Will Resting!
a beautiful piece of fronding on a sarking board (not sure if I spelt that right) but had to find something aesthetic out of the whole experience.
OK will have to continue in the next post as blogger will not let me put on any more photographs
:-(

Back in a mo
Heidi x






1 comment:

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow! Great pics, but such a lot of hard work! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx