masquerade cbotb

Monday, 14 February 2011

Pretty pink fairy hugs

I have made this card using a cc designs image, I think this one is called Heidi amongst the flowers (sorry If I am wrong, have had it a long time) It is coloured with my promarkers and layered up on papermania capsule collection and also some freebie papers by Kate Knight. I have used a papermania butterfly and have punched out some flowers and layered them up attaching with a brad. Ihave followed a sketch and stamped a sentiment and placed onto a circle sticker from DCWV.

I am entering this card into




CES Challenge 23 - Cute and Cuddly

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Heidi x


5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us this week at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Katina said...

So pretty Heidi!! Love the papers and that gorgeous butterfly. xx

Marion said...

Such a pretty card and love that little pixie.
Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays
Marion

Distressed Miss said...

Such a beautiful card Heidi!
Thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays.
Hugs
Clare
x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card I love the image & the beautiful looks lush.
Also thank you for joining us girlies at CES Challenges, good luck hunni.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx