masquerade cbotb

Monday 7 February 2011

red hearts go wild

One of my all time fave bears. Adorable Forever Friends, coloured with my promarkers and layered up to a sketch by stampin' piper at Friday Sketchers.
Again I have used Kanban tartan card for base, cos I love it.
I have used some die cut hearts, a large nestibility eyelet circles and contrasting corners, which I have dulled down slightly with a black chalk on the edges.
Finishing off with a gorgeous black and white plaid ribbon.
I think out of all three of my tartan cards this one is my fave.
I am entering this card into
Friday Sketchers 140 - Sketch by Stampin' Piper
CES challenge 22 - Red and Romance
Die Cut Dreams challenge 82 - Lots of hearts but no sentiment
Hope you enjoyed visiting
Hugs
xx

14 comments:

Lou Mac said...

Such a cute card - I love the dimension on your heart!! The corners are fab and I love all of the layers!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges.

Lou Mac. xo

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, love the tartan and your colouring looks fab x
You've been busy today :)

Jenny x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Heidi, thats gorgeous I love the papers youve chosen to use and your image is so cute, the embellishments are fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! I love your coloring.

Susie said...

Such a cute card, I love the image you've used and the tartan paper is fab! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Mummylade said...

the tartan base is wonderful! Thank you so much for entering the DCD challenge with this creation and good luck!

Flutterby Trina said...

He is so cute! Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good Luck

Hugs

xxx

Cherie said...

Hi Heidi, Your card is stunning love the little bear coloured so beautiful.
Thank you for joining the fun with Teddy Stampers.
Hugs cherie

Sharon said...

Oh Heidi, what an adorable card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers. Love that HUGE heart! hugs Sharon

Vicky said...

Hi Heidi hun gorgeous card fab image & I love the gingham ribbon.
Thankyou for joining us girls at CES Challenges, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Karla said...

Love the black and red colours. Lovely card. Good luck at PTD this week x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Meera said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Stampers.

Meera

Crealin said...

Hi Heidi,

this is a real sweetypie. This forever friend bear is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining the fun with Teddy Stampers.

Teddy hugs,

Lins