masquerade cbotb

Wednesday 9 March 2011

50 happy returns

Hallo again, just little old me with another card. This one is for my cousin in law's 50th birthday (same day as mine) that is coming up this month. I have coloured with promarkers and followed another sketch. I've used some DCWV Glitter card and kanban tartan. Also some basic orange and brown matting and layering card/paper. The ribbon is a sticky backed one from my old old stash, and I used my nestabilities for the eyelet circle.
Sorry about the photo's have not photographed a twisted easel card before, it's not easy is it!
Never mind you get the gist I am sure, I have lifted elements and papers from the front for the back/base of the card and stamped warm wishes onto a circle stamp.
This card is being entered into:-

Friday Sketchers 144 - by Rach
Crafty Catz Challenge 72 - Special Birthday
Penny Black Saturday Challenge wk 141 - More than one fold
Thanks for looking
Heidi xx



6 comments:

Rach said...

Heidi this is so sweet. thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card love the colours. Thank you so much for your lovely comment hun & I really hope your daughter feels better soon shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Aunty Sue said...

great card and thanks for joining Crafty catz

Kath Stewart said...

love your twisted easel card heidi...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card.
luv
Debby

Liz McGuire, said...

Love that cute PB kitty and your colour choice is fab. Thanks for joining in this week at Penny Black.

Liz x