masquerade cbotb

Thursday 10 March 2011

Miss Evie birthday wishes

Well here we have the gorgeous miss evie from squiggle stamps she is coloured with promarkers and I have used a sketch and some DCWV papers and my woodware punch for the flowers which I then wetted after putting them to gether with a brad and then scrunched, when dry added glitter and popped onto card. The wee golden leaf brads are from my old stash and the miss evie is a recent acquisition. I used a clear vellum sticker for the sentiment.
I made this card in these colours specifically for the sir stampalot challenge as I missed one of the rules on how many challenges you could enter at the same time. I have to admit that I was so glad to get my computer connection running again that I inadvertedly tried to enter my last but one card to the challenge plus umpteen other challenges which generally I don't do, never mind, overloaded with spring themes etc. But this time 'B' I have not entered more than five challenges including sir stampalot. Sorry!!

This card is for my god-daughter who is 14 this year in a weeks time.

I am entering this card into :-

Sir Stampalot - Spring Colours

Simon Says - Anything Goes


Allsorts Challenge wk 93 - A card for a teenager

Totally Gorjuss challenge 70 - Sketch
Thanks for looking
Hugs Heidi xxx

14 comments:

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, what a sweet little image, full of the joys of spring. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month. Hugs
Pinky

brenda said...

Hi Heidi

A lovely creation, full of Spring colours.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

brenda said...

I forgot to also thank you for sharing with us Allsorts this week.

B x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card.
thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Hi Heidi wow that is stunning, love the cute image youve coloured her beautifully. with hugs Shirleyxx

Francesca said...

Great card I love that Image

Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Zoechaos said...

thanks for your comment this morning Heidi but did you see you won my blog candy? My email address is on my profile if you would like to let me know where to send your prize! XOXO Zoe

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card, love your image and fabulous papers. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sally H said...

A wonderful spring creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know my blog candy win arrived today, and it's wonderful! Love all those charms and the ribbon and the stamps! Thanks so much!!

Linda said...

Heidi a lovely funky card. Every little girl and big girl would love to receive this one!! xxx

Tracy said...

Helloooo :) Not looked at blog for ages - looking good and love this Miss Evie card :) Hope the patient not giving you too much hassle! Enjoy the weekend Tracy xx

Marjo said...

Hi Heidi,

Adorable Birthday Card, love your design and colors! Her shirt with the flowers is sooo cute.

Hugs, Marjo