masquerade cbotb

Thursday 3 March 2011

A little prep for Hallowe'en treats



I have coloured this 'best witches' image with my promarkers and have popped it onto a sketch. I altered an old herbal tea box, so that come Hallowe'en I can fill it with yummies.

I am entering this project into :-

The Sugar Bowl #54 - Lilian's Sketch


Cupcake Craft Challenge #131 - Anything but a square

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes & optional something old (trickortreat embellishment)

Thanks for looking

Hugs Heidi xx


7 comments:

Delphine said...

Fantastic, Heidi! I love the image you have used and the little trick or treat bag is just brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Faye said...

Heidi, this box is wonderful, perfect image and lovely colouring. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Cupcake this week. xxx

Lou Mac said...

What a fab project, I love the colours and the image you have used. You're very prepared aren't you.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Ribbon' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Trish and Treasure said...

Love this project, you are thinking ahead!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Heidi, what a gorgeous box. I love the image and colour scheme you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Goodness Heidi, you are organised!! This is a fabulous project! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW. :)

Lilian said...

Heidi, very creative take on the sketch :) I love the little treat bag you've added too! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!