masquerade cbotb

Saturday 23 April 2011

Birdie Bunting from SquiggleStamps and cupcakes

This lovely stamped image is from Squiggle Stamps, it is called Birdie Bunting and is wonderful to colour and so effective when raised with a few 3d pads.

I have coloured with my Promarkers and have handstamped the best wishes with Brilliance Ink, the cupcakes on the stand is from a packet of diecuts that my mum in law kindly bought for me, they are all really glittery. Lovely!

I am entering this card into Squiggle Stamps Monthly Challenge which is currently to include a cupcake/cake somewhere on your card. To be a valid entry your main image must be a Squiggle Stamps and they have plenty to chose from, including the one above, which is one of the new releases. So what are you waiting for we all like a bit of the sweet stuff, even if is bad for the diet/purse!!

Hope you enjoyed popping over

Hugs Heidi x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi, cute card ! I love that bunting stamp - and the tartan !!

Margaret C