masquerade cbotb

Friday, 15 April 2011

Try it on Tuesday - Tag in Black Red and Cream

Quick little tag, for a friend of mine who loves puddy cats, I have used a Brilliance ink pad for stamping and have used a digi happy birthday circle, the fairies square at the top is a brad and I have used some gorgeous butterfly ribbon in two rows along the bottom of the tag.

I have edged the tag with black and coloured the circle sentiment in with PM's.Now I just have to make the card to go with the tag!

I am entering this tag into Try it on Tuesdays - A Tag in Black Red and Cream

Thanks for looking

Heidi xx

3 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Simply stunning Love this tag.

MARIE

Cazro said...

I love the Clean and Simple approach to your tag. It is beautiful. Thanks for taking pat in the TIOT challenge. Hope to see you visit us again. Cheers Caz

Emma - Independent SU! Demonstrator said...

love the little cat. Thanks for joining us on TIOT this week. Emma xx