masquerade cbotb

Sunday 10 April 2011

Spring florals and bows, buttons and blooms

I have used a food digi, but I can't for the life of me remember where this one came from, you see it was one that I got when I first started to blog & use digis. It never occurred to me that there was so many available, this was a freebie and I thought why not and never noted its ownership in its saving details (which I now do, so that I can give credit where credit is due). So without more rambling I have made this spring card to go with a gift of flowers for a friend of mine. I have coloured with my Pms and have used some new (freebie by Rowena Stots and my cardmaking mag) papers and a chipboard tag to start, layered up as I chose and added some mulberry flowers attached them to the card with a brad and then decided that we needed a ribbon or two. Which I then decided needed a small button.


So eventually I managed to stop myself adding extras and this was the result. I am entering this card into 2 sisters Challenge 34 - Spring. Thanks for looking Heidi xx

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun I love the pretty colours & the paper is beautiful.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx