masquerade cbotb

Sunday 8 May 2011

Peppers Snowman



















This is a cute die cut decoupage of pepper and friends, the pack was on offer a couple of months a go and is still a fairly new item of stash to me, the buttons are from my button box, the kanban tartan I bought last year. So that covers the something old something new which is the theme at Try it on Tuesday http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2011/05/card-something-old-something-new.html I have faux stitched around the circle with my fine black pen to finish off.

Thanks for looking

Heidi xx

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Heidi that is fabulous, and I love the image and your gorgeous papers. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Cazro said...

I love your card, it is so cute. Thanks for playing at TIOT Caz

CAROL said...

Lovely card, the little red buttons set it off beautifully xx