masquerade cbotb

Thursday 19 May 2011

Yes Peas, and thanks Spyder

This is a most wonderful image by Spyder, isn't it awesome. Love it and it was great to colour, which I did with my Promarkers.



Must pop over to Spyder to let her know that I have used one of hers as they don't always make it under the camera and are away in the post before I have got organised with piccies.



So I have followed a sketch for this card and have added some die cut corners, which I then blinged up with some fat bulging glitter glue.


Spyders link is http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/


I added some lovely little papermania gems to the bottom rhs and used some fibres and a shiny green rhinestone star to entwine around it. The fibre is held in place with some snaps and the 3 small 'peas' on the top lhs corner are from the hole punch out of plain card which I then glittered gently.



I can't tell you how much I love this little alien, he is so cool, must check my next packet of frozen peas to see if I've got one. hee hee



Ok then I am entering this card into



Top Tip Tuesday - One for the Kids.

Simonsays Sparkle & Shine.

and Monday Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 104.



All links are below.









http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/2011/05/top-tip-challenge-34.html

http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/simon-says-sparkle-and-shine.html

http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/2011/05/midnight-madness-sketch-challenge-104.html



THanks so much for popping over,

Hugs to you all



Heidi x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

O wow Heidi, this is fabulous, love your colouring and that stamp is so fun, love it. Hugs xxx

Spyder said...

ohooo Heidi he's brilliant! Love his colour! I'll have to 'borrow' him, if you don't mind! I'm just finishing a card for Tip top Tuesday so, see you there!
(Lyn)

America said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE!!!!! Love how much fun this is. Great take on the MM sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again next time!!! :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Heidi fabulous aliens, love your gorgeous colouring and the papers to. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving this card its awesome it sure brought a smile to my face. Enjoy your weekend shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Renee Matarese said...

How adorable. I love fun, unique cards like this. You did such a great job with the coloring! Thanks for joining us at Midnight Madness Sketch challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
~Renee
MMSC DT

jenny said...

Hi Heidi!
Love this card!! Made me chuckle :)

Hope Will's 1st week back was OK x

Jenny x

Caroljenks said...

He is gorgeous! I just love your colouring too.

Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'One For The Kids' Challenge :)
Good Luck!

Carol x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card, Lyn's image is a cutie.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx