masquerade cbotb

Sunday 29 May 2011

Presents Bear in Blue for the Winter Wonderland Challenge and Blog Hop

Sorry about the photo, seems like the clouds have appeared, here's a cute little forever friends bear bringing lots of magical pressies. I have coloured with my promarkers and popped a circle out from the image. I have punched out a large snowflake and layered up with a blue flower, a glittery tag and a snowflake brad. I put some bling onto the snowflake and made a simple card which I think has turned out rather well, even though I say so myself (heehee).
I am entering this card into
Moving along with the Times 100 - Holidays (Christmas is a Holiday) http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-100-holidays.html
Thanks for looking, I think that's the last one for today, although you never know!?
Hugs Heidi xx

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, just love FF. Thanks for jining in the fun at WW. Marianne x

Suzi Mac said...

This is so cute, love the FF image and that wonderful snowflake. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland celebrations this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful creation and perfect for our celebrations at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beauitful Christmas card Heidi - love the cute Forever Friends Bear and the snowflake.

Thank you for joining us at this week's MAWTT challenge - Sylvia x

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pami said...

Hi Heidi, a very cute Christmas card, I love blue and white christmas cards, feels very wintery! Thanks so much for joining us at MAWTT this week. Hope to see you again soon. Pami x

Kitty said...

This is so pretty, love the cool wintery blues!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and hope to see you again next time!

Kitty xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Check out my blog - there is a nice surprise for you ref. blog hop on WW

Hugs Jane x