masquerade cbotb

Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas LOTV puppy time


This is one of my last batch of christmas cards, This is a lovely little puppy dog looking for his christmas treats.  I treated myself to this lotv when they had a free p&p day. Bargain!
I have coloured with my promarkers, used a red ribbon and a snowflake brad to attach. I have used my heart border punch on the cream first layer and have attached the stamped image to a tartan freebie paper from yonks ago.

I am entering this card into :-)

Crafts and me - Anything Goes Bumper Challenge
Crafty purple frog - Christmas
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
I love promarkers - Anything Goes
Thanks for looking
Hugz Heidi x

8 comments:

Stampindamour said...

Hi Heidi --

What a cute card!

You're so lucky to have been to Paris a few times! I can't wait to go! At least your travel time is not too far away from there... {wink!}

xo

Happy Holidays,

-pamela :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this wee puppy is adorable, thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week and have a lovely festive seaason, Hazelxo

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Heidi ! The puppy is adorable and the whole image is beautifully coloured! Love his sparkly hat. Really sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
All the best for Christmas and the New Year!
Hugs Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

Two fabulous cards Heidi, next year I'm starting my Christmas cards in January!

Many Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this challenge and a very Merry Christmas to you
Hugs Laurie x

Sandra H said...

Hi Heidi, so cute:) Sandra H

Pami said...

These are so sweet Heidi! Love the adorable little image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week! Have a very Merry Christmas! Pami x

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining Us at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS hope you had a wonder ful christmas and have a Happy New Year

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Aaaawwww....your creation is just supercute. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona