masquerade cbotb

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Squiggles and Giggles Easel Card


I have made another easel card with calendar, I have coloured with my Promarkers and have used my spellbinders dies for the circles/shapes. I have used some wee punches for the flowers and a couple of leaves from the marianne creatables rose dies.

The little elf girl is from here and the gems are papermania.
The box that I made is just beautiful and again same gems and punches.

I am entering this into the following challenges
ABC Christmas Challenge - yippee its nearly christmas - anything goes

THankss for looking
Heidi xx

3 comments:

Dorte said...

Lovely Easel card with calender you are sharing with us. Good luck, and thanks for joining our Y for Yipee challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Dorte x

Sandra H said...

Hi Heidi, Gorgeous card again love the background papers they are stunning as is the image just so beautiful:) Sandra H

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x