masquerade cbotb

Thursday 8 December 2011

Shaped christmas card

This lovely lady is definitely ready with the christmas spirit!
I have coloured her with promarkers and have used a sizzix die cut to sort of frame her and a fun sticker for sentiment. The wee rose is of course a marianne creatable, love these. To finish on this side I added lots of lovely glitter.

The Squiggle Stamps 'Cats Chorus' is a recycled atc from a little while ago, I felt this needed more than just being an atc, so I used it on one of the other sides. I made a wee tag and popped it behind the image, with the words 'noel' which I thought appropriate for carol singers.
JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW SQUIGGLE STAMPS HAVE 20% OFF OF THEIR DIGI IMAGES FOR DECEMBER.
NOT TO BE MISSED ME THINKS!!!
I used spellbinders die cuts for framing the 'to' label area and behind the squiggles image.

And here is my christmas tree! I will share a few more photos of my children's trees and the front doors trees soon. 
I am entering this shaped card into:-]
I love promarkers - shaped card
ABC Christmas challenge blog - yippee! Anything goes
Pollycraft - four week christmas fun
Moving along with the times - last minute christmas (think i may have more than a few last minute christmas cards to make hehe)
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Its beginning to look a lot like christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Thanks so much for looking, this is a rare treat at the moment, as blogger has not been, up till now that is, letting me put more than a couple of images on each post, but think i have worked a way round it now.
Hugs heidi x

13 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Heidi your card is beautiful love the layout and the tree is fabulous too!:) Sandra H

Lisa Jane said...

THis is one of my favourite designs of card at the moment

- love the papers and the cute images
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our last minute Christmas challenge
Lisa x

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx

Lalo said...

OH AWESOME!!! this looks sooo good I can see this hanging on my tree :)

Michele Spera said...

I love the shape you made this card! and the image is just too cute! Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele S

Digidarla said...

That is such a cute card! I love this! Fabulous job, Kim! XXX~Kim (AKA-DigiDarla) Please visit my challenge blog at www.digidarla.com :).

Teresa said...

What a smashing card, I love it, thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen first challenge.
Hugs Teresa xx

jenny said...

Ooops! Think I got a sneeky preview :) Gorgeous card Heidi.....love the shape and all the fabulous details! Look forward to seeing it IRL x
Love the Christmas tree too, very pretty!

Jenny xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Heidi, Ah this is a super card, Love it, your christmas tree looks lovely too. Thanks for joining in our last minute Christmas Challenge on MAWTT, Hazelxoxo

xxxtglxxx said...

Awesome shaped card! It looks brilliant :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

WeirdCat said...

A fab card, love all the glitter and sparkle, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, the design is brilliant! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card and beautiful Christmas tree too!
Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)