masquerade cbotb

Monday 19 December 2011

A miss evie christmas card from our miss evie!!

This is a gorgeous miss evie digi, that my youngest daughter Evie has used for her christmas card to her nana and grampsy this year. I am sharing it with you cos I thought she did a really good job, although if I am honest I helped her with the border punch!
Now then she is coloured in with promarkers and evie has used some of my dotty green (honest) ribbon, has punched a couple of flowers out and added big red gems to their centres.  The large green flower is a poundland felt flower.
I am entering this into the following challenges for her.
Hooked on Craft - Christmas
Passionate for Promarkers - Mega Christmas Celebrations
Crafts and Me - Christmas
Paper Play challenges 11 - wk 50 - Christmas
Hugs and thanks for looking from Heidi and Evie xx

7 comments:

brenda said...

Your daughter did a brillint job here Heidi....you'd better keep an eye on your crafty stash from now on.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and thank you for your blogland friendship in 2011 which I really do appreciate.

B x

Sandra H said...

Hi Heidi, This is fabulous:) Sandra H

jenny said...

Well done Evie.....gorgeous card, they will love it :)

Jenny xx

RoseC said...

Oooh, Evie (and Heidi), your Miss Evie image looks wonderful on this fun holiday gatefold card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me digi team's "Christmas" challenge. ~ Rose

Kelly said...

So cute! Your Miss Evie image is so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly.
Merry Christmas!

Gro said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at PFP

Hugs :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Evie, what a gorgeous card. I love the Miss Evie image and you've coloured her perfectly. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our Mega Christmas challenge and I hope Santa brought you lots of lovely goodies. Hugs, Denise x