masquerade cbotb

Thursday 10 May 2012

Posting you Penny Black Birthday Wishes

Still not really happy with photos, but it is still raining so never mind.
Penny Black stamp coloured with my promarkers and layered onto a couple of die cuts.
I have 'cased' my friend Jennys' card over at Penny Black and friends challenge, so I have tried my bestest to be as similar as possible, but picked different colours, same shape ie easel and very similar layout.
I used some freebie papers that I got recently, think it was a cardmaking and papercraft magazine that they came with.

Made a wee banner for the sentiment, punched out flowers and leaves. Scrunched up the flowers, dampened then allowed to dry semi scrunched. I used a LOTV round sentiment for the base and finished off with a heart brad and some wee blue flower gems from my stash.


Challenges
Whimsy Stamps Challenge 38 - Make it pop - add dimension
Papertake weekly  - cute cute cute

Thanks for stoppin' by
Heidi x

7 comments:

brenda said...

Yep, still raining here as well Heidi, keep putting off doing my photos. Will it ever stop I wonder ?

A really sweet easel card.

B x

Ani said...

What a cute card! Thanks fo playing along at Whimsy Stamps this week! Good Luck! Ani

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable card
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

Hi heidi...raining here too...thanks for taking the time to join in the fun at Penny Black Saturday with your beautiful card...hugs kath xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, super cute - thanks for joining in this week at Penny Black saturday,

Liz x

jenny said...

Love it Heidi :) Gorgeous colours and that hedgie is just too cute!!!

Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heidi :-) the image is adorabe and the colours and design are fab ,,, very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x