masquerade cbotb

Thursday 10 May 2012

Squiggles frankenstein boy



This multifold card has been made using the spooky frankenstein boy from squiggle stamps. I had great fun colouring him in with my new Stampin up markers. I have layered using the gorgeous bright orange card (button folder embossing courtesy of my friend Jenny) and some dark purple card.
The sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs and I find it so useful for those male cards.lol
Inside has been decorated simply using a die cut and some orange gems.

close up for his cuteness, can a frankenstein boy be cute? I think so.
Challenges
Southern Girls Challenge 44 - About the Boys
Tip Top Tuesday  76 - Clean and Simple
Thanks for looking
Heidi x

7 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

he looks fab! Thanks for playing a log with us at Top Tip Tuesday with our Clean and Simple Challenge! Good Luck x

Karen said...

WOW what a fab card! I love the image, he really is adorable and I love the sentiment that you have used, its perfect :)

Karen xx

Elaine Stark said...

A great boy card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

coops said...

so stunning heidi.i love this image and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Minckler said...

He can SO be cute! I agree completely. Your SU! marker colors look wonderful and what an eerily awesome card. :)



Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

angelic crafter said...

very cute card for the boys Heidi. Love the colors too! Thanks for joining us at SGC. XOX Tania

Caroljenks said...

Great card and what a fab little image :)
Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our CaS challenge.

Carol x