masquerade cbotb

Thursday 10 May 2012

Tag your it!

Using my sizzix tag dies I cut out a pile of tags and began to stamp.  Around the edge of the first one I used a SU stamp with SU ink pad, pear pizazz.  Next I used the SU inkpad, island indigo and stamped two postage images. these I cut out and popped onto the tag with dimension squares.
The sentiment is stamped in island indigo too.  The flower (x-cut) is punched out of tartan Kanban card and a small flower image stamped again with island indigo ink pad and attached with a white brad.
Topping it all off the tartan ribbon from my stash.
'Thanks' sentiment again SU and coloured with SU markers, The ribbons and heather and button and twine is from my stash.  The flower border punch (x-cut) was used on some pearlescent card and attached horizontally.  The flower above is made from a tim holtz die, it has a with a small die cut centre and a small papermania flower sticker. 
Pretty Wooden Butterfly coloured with promarkers, su markers an pigment chalks. Kanban tartan card for the flowers punched using an x-cut punch. The sentiment is an SU stamp. 
A pretty wedding tag, made using satin and also organza spotted ribbon. Stamped around the edge with pear pizzazz SU ink pad and SU stamp. I have attached a small tibetan silver cross charm to the white heather and twirled the ends of the flowers.
Kanban Tartan again for the punched flowers.
Die cut sentiment from my stash.
Challenges
Pixies Snippet Challenge (lots of snippets used on these tags, and yes I do have a note for being absent, have had a terrible time with a flu like cold, knocked me for six maybe even seven!)
Crafts & me 83 - Punches and Diecuts

 
Thanks for looking
Heid x

8 comments:

Karen said...

Sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly, I do hope you are beginning to feel better now [[hugs]].

I love the tags, they are all gorgeous! I especially love the decorative edges you have included and the pretty flowers.

Karen x

Di said...

Wow Heidi - these are all absolutely gorgeous! By a whisker, my favourite is the wedding one - so clever to use white heather and the little cross charm.

Hope you feel better really soon - Sally has cough candy in the playground!

Get well hugs, Di xx

gina g said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous tags hun i hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Sarn said...

Hope you feel better soon.

These tags are all totally delightful. Punching is such an effective way to use up snippets.

Once you're out of quarantined, I hope to see you over at the swings xxx

Mrs A. said...

Oh my gosdh these are all devine but my favourite hads to be the butterfly. Just gorgeous. Hugs Mrs A.

Bernie said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, I hope you are better now, I've been down with a tummy bug.

I love your tags, they are all gorgeous and I'm not even going to try to pick just one!
Hugs

Hettie said...

That is the problem with the Playground, once one gets sick we all get sick!
Those tags are gorgeous, love the bottom one with the heather.
Hope you are feeling better now.
x