masquerade cbotb

Monday 6 September 2010

3 little winterfun girls




Well this was fun! I hadn't come across making a tag set to give as a gift in a holder quite like this before, great idea and really enjoyed the task.
I have used some adorable images from Squiggle Stamps, this one is Daisy with Snowflake, unfortunately there wasn't enough room for the snowflake as well on the tags, and it wasn't a snowy feel I wanted more a christmassy/winter one.
She's magic though, I love her little starry eyes and I have coloured her in with my Promarkers.

I am entering this project into the Christmas Stampin' challenge #5 - which is to make a gift tag set as above, something extra to give just before christmas, in the lead up to all those festivities.
Loove it!!

Thanks for stoppin' by

xx

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Aww these are such adorable images! Great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
Hugs
Jodi =)