masquerade cbotb

Friday 10 September 2010

Unconventional Cool yule


I have made this card using a colour combo of red, gold, white or cream. I have used a fabric poinsettia flower and fixed a heart button in the centre. Layering has been acheived using papermania papers and several scrapbook scraps that I have been hoarding.
The Greetings Farm image is coloured in using my Promarkers.

I am entering this card into two challenges:-
Colour Create Challenge #53 - Red, gold, white or cream (optional christmas/oriental)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Holiday Fun (including a blog hop)

thanks for looking

xx

5 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Unusual Christmas card but a great card ! Love the image you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge and our Blog Hop.

Hugs,

Jo x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful colors and layout. LOVE that huge poinsettia. Lovely holiday card! So happy you could join in the fun with us for the Simon Says blog hop!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the poinsettia with the gold heart in the middle!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at colour create for my challenge colours, I love the flower with the heart, good luck, hugs Liz xx

Janiel/ janny said...

oh what a cute card!!
Great job with the colours given for Colour Create. Thanks for joining.
hugs, Janiel