masquerade cbotb

Saturday 4 September 2010

Shopaholics Anonymous


I have made this card using a metallic card base and have overlaid with some lace printed vellum. I have coloured the lady with my promarkers and think she looks real cute, just glancing over her shoulder like that. I have added a couple of sentiments etc and some fabric flowers which have been pinned in place with a pearl brad, coordinating with the pearl brad holding the pieces of ribbon at the bottom right hand side of the card.
I suspect you will be able to guess whats in the bags (more stash!!!)

I have entered this card into two challenges as follows:-
Simon Says Stamp - Pearls and Lace
and
Cute Card Thursday - Material Girl

Thanks for looking

xx

1 comment:

Jackie said...

LOve the sentiment on this... brill LOL... and what a clever use of the lace as bp. Thank you for sharing and playing along at SSSC this week x