masquerade cbotb

Monday 6 September 2010

She's Passed


This card is a quicky for the daughter of a great friend of mine as she has just passed her driving test. This is the start of a new era for her and her mum, who now has a lot more time on her hands and probably a lot more to worry about. My oldest has a few years to go yet before she starts to drive, thank goodness! Sadly I couldn't find a stamp with a female driver, but I am sure she will not mind. I have used a Kanban card stock as the base and just popped a couple of appropriate sentiments at the bottom.

I have decided that although this card wasn't intended for a challenge, it is rather apt for the Allsorts Challenge wk 68, which happens to be 'New Beginnings'.
So I have duly entered it into their challenge.
Thanks for driving by

xx

1 comment:

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card such a great image...x

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x