masquerade cbotb

Thursday 16 September 2010

Angel Face


I have started to make some small cards for the kids to give to their friends at christmas time, this one I have followed the sketch from Sketch and Stash wk no.44 and have entered it into their challenge this week, I liked the simple and neat sketch so much I have made a small batch of them. The Angel face image is from Squiggle stamps and is one of this years new christmas releases. It's sweet and neat too, so sketch and image compliment each other nicely. I think I may make some thank you notelets as well with this image in the near future. As you will have guessed the new stash is the image, and the old stash are the sequins (had them forever I believe)

thanks for looking


xx

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Lovely card, very pretty colours...thanks for joining us at the Sketch and Stash Challenge.

Nicola