masquerade cbotb

Thursday 2 December 2010

Alternate Christmas

I have made this lovely little tilda christmas card for one of my many friends, who just looove tilda and bright colours (especially pinks). I have used some papermania green collection paper, some metallic-ish card for punching flower shapes from and also a feather from my feather collections.
I have followed Just Magnolia's Sketch #83, and have coloured her gently in pinks, with golden wings and added stickles for effect.
I have entered the card into the above challenge and also Magical Monday Challenge 10 - Wings
and
Top Tip Tuesday challenge 12 - which is anything goes,
also (last one with this card honest)
Flutterby Wednesday challenge 133, which is an open challenge.
thanks for fluttering over
xx

4 comments:

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back next Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Danni said...

So sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely coloured image and adore the flowers you have created.

Thanks for joining in with us over on Magical Monday

Jayne xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous card in perfect colours, love your papers too just fab, thank you for joining us at Magical Monday this week, good luck big hugs Pops x x x