masquerade cbotb

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Blackcurrant Fairy Jam or My first ever Jam escapade

Today I thought I would share with you this first pot of jam that I have made with our own blackcurrants (frozen from the autumn of course). Even my son likes it, which when you take into account that he hates jam, is a wonderful accolade, of course it could be because he is being ultra good for Santa's watching elves. Ho Hum.
The little fairy is a squiggle stamps creation and is just perfect matted onto a piece of papermania yellow checked paper, to match the jar that I have decorated, although I gave in to my youngest daughter who said I had to have a santa sticker on the top, go figure, but why not I say.
I am entering this into the Squiggle Stamps challenge/gdt challenge
and also
Fussy and Fancy wk 25 - Anything but a card
Passionate for Promarkers wk 80 - mega christmas challenge (you can enter this challenge and the one below as many times as you like this time around so long as each project is new)
thanks for looking
xx

11 comments:

Caryn said...

Fabulous little tag - I love the image, very cute.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Heidi, what a gorgeous tag. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Danni said...

Oh this is just darling! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

coops said...

fabulous tag heidi.super cute image and i love the gingham paper.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Emma said...

So adorable...a gorgeous little tag.
Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge over at PFP.
Hugs Emma x

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable gift tag Heidi. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge over at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Jen Shults said...

That is so cute! I love that adorable image! Thanks for participating at Flutterby! Hugs!

Gro said...

Great project. Love your image. Thanks for joining PFP's Mega Challenge :o)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag and home made jam too ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Anne said...

What a lovely tag and yum, love blackcurrant jam!
Thanks for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this week
Hugs
Anne

Julie said...

Gorgeous little tag!! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at PFP. Juliexx