masquerade cbotb

Thursday 2 December 2010

Sweet puddy cats

This cute little girlie is all fancy-dressed-up for a christmas party, she is from a range by Evelina Wikberg who designs for Squiggle Stamps, isn't she lovely.
I am entering her into Squiggle stamps monthly challenge, which is a dt call as much as anything this month, enter as many cards as you want to show off your style. So long as you use a squiggle stamps image, you can make anything you want.
BECOME A FOLLOWER NOW AND YOU WON'T MISS OUT ON THE CANDY THAT IS COMING SOON, and while you are at it, have a look around the SHOP and pick up a christmas digi so that you too can enter the challenge this month!!
Enough advertising for now, onto my card which I have coloured with my promarkers and have followed a sketch from Friday Sketchers no.130. which I have duly entered my card into.
thanks for looking
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Heidi! I love looking at all your beautiful designs. I have a surprise for you on my blog: Cinnamon Creek