masquerade cbotb

Sunday 12 December 2010

Tishies Chrissie Decorations

My middle daughter, came rushing through asking for ribbons and sticky tape 30 minutes ago, cos she had seen something on the tv she wanted to try.
Here is the result!
They were so good I said I would see if there was any challenges that she could enter them into, and there was, luckily for me.
She has hand cut out hoops of card, then wrapped them with different coloured ribbons from my stash. She made loops to fix them onto her tree, one of which she plaited! So Clever.
I have entered her into these challenges, which don't seem to have anything saying you have to stamp/colour anything, so hopefully it will be alright.
Allsorts Challenge 82 - Last minute christmas projects
CES Challenge 16-Anything but a card
Thanks for popping over to admire my daughter's (age 10) work
Hugs
xx

2 comments:

Fleur said...

Your daughter has made some gorgeous decorations
Perfect for our theme
Thanks for sharing and Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

These are very pretty, tell your daughter she is very clever & talented & to carry on creating.
Thankyou for joining us at CES Challenges this week, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx