masquerade cbotb

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Three little girls ...


These cute little girlies are from a great fun pack that my friend gave me this christmas ( I've mainly used them so far for thank you cards as you can imagine)
Between the christmas and the new year I have grabbed a moment in time to do a little crafting.
Sanity returns, possibly only briefly as it is our anniversary this week as well.
I am entering this card into
Moving along with the times. - Anything goes - No xmas
Allsorts wk 83 - Anything Goes
and
Thanks for looking and Happy Hols and Bestest Wishes to you all for a most wonderful New Year!
Hugs
xxx

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Heidi, wow love your Three little Maids card, beautiful colouring to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

OH this is just gorgeous, I love your girls!!
Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge & MAWTT, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

ps is there any chance you can pop over to my blog & let me know who makes these cuties cus I really would like them!! Thank you xx

Pami said...

What a wonderful thank you card, it's very cute! Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

downrightcrafty said...

Great job on the thank you card and just perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs and Happy New Year to you
Kate xx

Julie said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges, Juliex

Miria said...

Lovely images, thank you for joining Winter Wonderland. hope to see you agsin next week! Miria