masquerade cbotb

Friday 17 December 2010

Santa Jingles

I love this Meljens image, Isn't he cute. I have coloured santa with my promarkers and have added some glitter to his beard and hat. I have put a green spotty dotty ribbon around the gold metallic card and tied a bow. The sentiment is a peel off and I have followed the same style as my last post with a simple design.
I am entering him into
2 sisters ch 17 - twas the night before christmas
Top Tip Tuesday #14 - Christmas inspired
Tuesday Taggers - The stockings were hung ...
thanks for looking
Heidi
x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great festive card!

Thanks for joining us over at PTD and a very Merry Christmas!

Lou x

Clare Lloyd said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us @ PTD. Merry Christmas. x

Lorraine said...

He's a very cute Santa. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Susie said...

Lovely card, cute image! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

katesacraftybugger said...

great card thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Kate xx

Karen said...

Lovely Santa, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Kathleen said...

What a great Santa, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Andrea said...

Wonderful card - love the details and the motiv! Thanks for joining stamp with fun. Have a great christmas time.

Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

My name is Wynneth said...

What a jolly Santa, lovely card :O) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x