masquerade cbotb

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Sweet Pea Christmas Wishes, with an added gift!


I have coloured this sweet pea image with my promarkers and have coloured with purple/lilac/blue tones. I have let my imagination run wild with this card as the image is so evocative. I have used ribbon, foam flowers and butterflies, some have gorgeous sparkly effects on them, and lots of gem bling. This card I am sending to my sister for christmas, the phone charm is a small extra gift, also in the same purply colours. No red or green christmas for my sister, she will no doubt have blues/silvers etc in her house again this year, so cool. Love these combo's!!!
I am entering this card into :-
2 sisters #16 - sparkly christmas
papertake weekly - red and green must not be seen.
passionate for promarkers wk 80 - mega christmas challenge
thanks for looking
xx




10 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Heidi, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise

Dawnll said...

Wow what great use of ribbon on this fun colored card- bet your sister loves it.
Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week.

Gro said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for joining PFP's Christmas challenge :o)

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card Heidi.
Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge over at PFP.

coops said...

gorgeous card heidi.the image is beautiful and i love the colours and added charm.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP and good luck :D

xx coops xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Heidi. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

KymKreates said...

What a lucky girl to have you as a sister. I am certain she will love this striking card you have made. Charming indeed!
Thanks for joining us on our Monochromatic challenge. Good luck and hope to see more of your wonderful artwork!

KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Vixykins said...

Great design, your card is lovely :)Thank You for playing along at PFP x

Unknown said...

Heidi,
Your card is beautiful!
Lovely colors!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers. ;) I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D ~ (PTW Guest Designer)

Julie said...

Fab card - such a lovely design! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at PFP. JUliex