masquerade cbotb

Thursday 14 October 2010

Angel Christmas Wishes


This is such a beautiful image for christmas cards, Squiggle Stamps do it again! I love it and it is available as digi and in rubber. I have followed a marvellous sketch for this card and have used predominantly green, brown and pink. Coloured in with my promarkers. I have even added some faux stitches and printed the sentiment off myself as none of my stick on ones fitted.

I am entering this into
Friday Sketchers #123
Incy Wincy Challenges # 63 - Faux it up
Creatalicious Challenge #14 - green brown and pink
and
Just Inspirational Challenges #16- stamp or digi anything goes

thanks for looking

xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Heidi you right she looks fab thanks playing along with JI this week
hugs
Ildiko

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy this week.xxx

Cheryl said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!! Fabulous colours and details!! BTW thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Tracy said...

Hot pink is the color on this card. :) Cool flower shapes and great job with the image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

Lou said...

Hi!Heidi,love your card and thanks-i am feeling nearly 100%.
take care,have a nice weekend.
hugs Lou.xx