masquerade cbotb

Sunday 17 October 2010

Ghouls R Us


This card will be great for my brother in law's birthday, even tho' it's not till February, he loves all things hallowe'en pretty much all year!
I have used a digi from Make it crafty and a wee skull and crossbones from an extra from Squiggle Stamps. The Zombie/Ghoul has been coloured with my promarkers and then edged with my chalks.

I am entering this little darling into:-
Cupcake Challenges #112- Scary Creatures
Moving along with the times #68 - Hallowe'en
Stamp Something - Hallowe'en
2Sisters Challenge #9 - Hallowe'en
Crafty Emmas Store Challenges #8- Male Birthday Card

thanks for looking

xx

6 comments:

Faye said...

Oh Heidi, this is a cool halloween card, the image is a little scary! I love the LO and papers. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. xx

Vicky said...

Hi this is a cool card & I'm sure your brother-in-law will love it. The image is super.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & hope you can join us again soon.

Hugs Vicky xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fab card, really Halloween inspired. I am glad you could enter our challenge at MAWTT this week.
Luv Brenda xxx

Tracey Feeger said...

Hahahaah what a great image. Love the design of the card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace

Julie said...

Oh fab!! What a great halloween card and very suitably male! Thanks for joining us at CES this week. Juliex

kaylou said...

fangtastic male card thanks for joining in at CES challenges
Hugs Kaylou xoxo