masquerade cbotb

Monday 4 October 2010

If the hat fits put a bell on it


First a little bit of excitement,
My name was drawn out as the winner of Kathy's candy over at The Daily Marker and it is the non fat hallowe'en sort, which is far better for me as I have been trying to lose some weight for ages, trouble is I am a real foody!

Of course my kiddies are already asking me if they can use some of the images for cards for their friends, great isn't it. Also they tell me they want the other sort of candy for hallowe'en, no surprise there eh?

Any way onto my post for my christmas card.

I have used a Squiggle Stamp called Mr Elf and he is lovely to colour in.
I have coloured him in with my promarkers.
I have followed a sketch, and added a real little bell to his hat.

I am entering the following challenges:-
Winter Wonderland - A Male Christmas Card
Crafters Companion Challenge 5 - A Sketch by Bev
CES Challenge 6 - Get Ahead, Get a Hat
and
2010 Christmas Card Challenge #44 - A card inspired by your fave Christmas Movie, Can you guess one of mine, you got it I am sure, it's ELF. Real family fun.

Thanks for looking


xx


11 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute card Heidi! The elf is so sweet and beautifully coloured! The glitter paper is a great touch too. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous said...

Just darling! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

downrightcrafty said...

Hi hun, love the image just perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland, do hope you will join us again for our next challenge on Friday too
Hugs Kate xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, great image, love all the sparkle!
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week!
Good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sheena said...

I love the bell you've attached to the hat! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge this week! Sheena xx

Lisa said...

Hi Heidi, Fab card! Such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafters Companion.

Lisa x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Lovely card. The little bell is a lovely touch. Thanks for joining the CC Challenge this month.

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining us on CC challenge this month dear, it is such a cute card love the colours Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Heidi. Love the colours you've used and the sweet image also. Hugs Michele x

Lynsey said...

Hi Heidi, this is such a cute card! Thanks for joining in the Crafters Companion Challenge this month.
Hugs Lynsey x

PatR said...

Great Christmas card, Thanks for joining the CC challenge this month. xx