masquerade cbotb

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Glittermaid


I have made this mermaid card for my youngest daughters friends birthday (get that), I suppose it could have been even more complicated, but there you are, this is one of ching chui kuiks sweet pea images, coloured with my promarkers and mounted onto holographic sparkly card, a few of my fave fibres have been attached to the first layer and then the image has been layered onto holographic card and metallic/pearlescent paper. glitter has been put onto her bikini area and then I photographed her, she looks far more sparkly in real life.

I am entering her into
Crafty Catz happy 1st birthday Blog hop - Theme a birthday card for a child with sparkle.
and
Moving along with the times challenge 66 - fairies or fantasy

thanks for looking


xx

6 comments:

Suzie said...

Gorgeous. Thank you for joining in our Birthday Blog Hop this week at Crafty Catz. Suzie xxx

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, love the colours/sparkle and fibres x

Jenny xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful card, really captures Kelli's theme over at MAWTT, thanks for joining in our challenge this week, hugs Heidi (DT) xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Heidi
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on our Birthday Celebration at CraftyCatz and Good luck on entering my Blog Hop Candy
hugs Dianne xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, This is a super card for our challenge this week on MAWTT, Thanks for playing, Hazelxoxox

Suzanne said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us for our birthday celebrations this week and good luck x