masquerade cbotb

Monday 25 October 2010

The List I have been writing all year for Santa

Yes I know, what can I say I like this image, just reminds me of my son, his list I believe is slightly longer, mostly made up of lego, pirate gear, cars, and other cool branded stuff, spidey, that iron manny etc etc.
I have coloured this sugar nellie stamp in with my promarkers and have followed the sugar bowl sketch. I have also followed a couple of recipes that worked in well with the sketch.
The challenges that I am entering today are:-
Sugar Bowl Challenge 46 - Sketch and optional boys card
Crafty Ann's Challenge 26 - Recipe (Ribbon, gems, & at least one embellishment made of paper or card - mine is the tiny snowflake punched from glitter card)
Winter Wonderland - Recipe (2 papers, 1 ribbon, a snowflake & a charm)
Cards for Men - Anything goes as long as it is for a male
Thanks for popping by
Hugs
xx

13 comments:

Tiets said...

what a gorgeous card Heidi!! great coloring...and thanks for joining the sugar bowl!
Hugs Tiets xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Heidi fabulous card love the image and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Awwww! This is lovely Heidi - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

downrightcrafty said...

so pretty love the snowflakes on the ribbon and the image is beautiful. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland, and hope you will join us on Friday for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Heidi, Your card is stunning... Coloring is outstanding and I love your image. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Heidi, thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Having used this image in the past he is really gorgeous! wonderful colours etc thanks for joining us at WW this week x Janet

Sarah said...

What a wonderful card Heidi, I have recently bought this stamp, it reminded me of my eldest son who is 6 and the length of his Christmas list! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

Spyder said...

He certainly has a long chrismas list!!What a cute card, haven't seen this image before!
(Lyn)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heidi :-) such a cute image ,, adorable !!

Thanks for leaving me the comments on my blog ,,,can you email me your address at

loraquilina@hotmail.com

thanks xx
luv
Lols x x x

Gayle said...

Hi Heidi

Such a beautiful card...I do love that little fella, and you have coloured him so beautifully!

Thank you for playing in The Sugar Bowl, and we hope to see you again soon!

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card and what a gorgeous Christmas image. Thanks for playing along with Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Congratulations on making the tope three at Crafty Ann's Heidi - it was well deserved.

To answer your question, copy the html code in the box directly beneath the blinkie and paste it into an html widget in your side bar. If I haven't explained it very clearly just send me an email (the addy is in the side bar of the challenge blog) and we'll have another go.