masquerade cbotb

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Mermaid Christmas Musings


This beautiful image by ching-chou kuik of Sweet Peas, looks fabulous coloured up for christmas. I have used my promarkers and have added highlights here and there, also extra butterflies and ribbon with snowflakes on it. The flowers are punched using an old woodware punch and the snowflake is an old dovecraft punch. Small blingstones have been popped at the top of the heavily layered flowers and although I forgot to photograph it the inner page has a matching flower.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
In a Sweet Pea Dream Challenge # 3 - All about Christmas
Christmas Stampin #67 - Inspirational Photo
Pear Tree Designs Challenge 22 - Free for all
thanks for swinging by

xx

4 comments:

miskyla said...

GORGEOUS !!! You really did a super job on this it looks Fabulous !!! :)

KymKreates said...

I think she looks stupendous in her Christmas colors. I love the mixture with butterflies!

Thank you for joining us this challenge at "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea

Susie said...

Beautiful image, love the festive colours! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Christmas colours.Great card.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
Lisa x