masquerade cbotb

Sunday 3 October 2010

Time for a picnic party



My youngest daughter just had to have a shotty at this image, I love the pink balloon and the fact that the cake looks like it might catch fire. eek not moo!
I have coloured the penny black image using my promarkers and have layered very slightly to give a simple and clean card, a wee digi image clock and some DCWV stickers.

I am entering this card into:-
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 132 - Tic Toc
Totally Papercrafts Challenge 36 - Theme the great outdoors
My Partner in Crafting Crime Challenge 12 - Clean and Simple

Thanks for dropping by

xx

3 comments:

Morph Waffle said...

Cute, I like how the balloons and table cloth and and bag, oh, and the chair, all have cow spots too.

Robin said...

Great! Love your clean and simple 'Cow'erful' card!!! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the clock. Your daughter did a good job colouring the image, too. :)
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs, Vanja