masquerade cbotb

Monday 11 October 2010

pretty pink angel


Me again, (and another to follow, yep you've guessed it no housework again to day hehe). This lovely little lady has been coloured in with my promarkers and popped onto a sketch. I have used various papers and cards (some very old now), some lovely silk flowers attached with flower brads and punched out sunshape flowers also.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
I love Promarkers Challenge 35 - Think Pink
Flutterby Wednesday challenge 125-Open theme
Whiff of Joy Challenge 89 - Janes Sketch

thanks for looking


xx

4 comments:

Tine said...

She's a great image Heidi, and very vibrant with that lively shade of pink. Lovely card and thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, well done on using old papers, I am very bad at doing that,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Danni said...

Very sweet! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image, lovely colors and great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at WOJ-challenges.
Anne :)