masquerade cbotb

Sunday 3 October 2010

Snug



I have made my first 'All White' card. It features a Miss Evie Heartwarming image from Squiggle Stamps, and I have coloured her with my promarkers. I have glittered her bobbles and the snowflake at the bottom of the easel. I have embossed a piece of card behind her and added 3 papermania clear gems to a smaller tag area.
Hope you like it.
I am entering this card into :-
Colour Create challenge 54 - All White
Charisma Cardz challenge 39 - Christmas
Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge 103 - Easel Cards
thanks for looking

xx

6 comments:

Curly said...

Hi Heidi
Beautiful design and lovely image, and the all white card is very pretty
, thanks for joining us at SC: 103 Easel card challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

Julie said...

Fab easel card! Love the lilac against the white background! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week. Juliexx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful easel card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC:)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Gem said...

fab christmas card! Thanks for joining in this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Vee said...

Such a lovely Christmas design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Helen said...

Gorgeous - I love all white Christmas cards!
Thanks for joining us at SCSC!
Helen x