masquerade cbotb

Sunday, 3 October 2010

Snug



I have made my first 'All White' card. It features a Miss Evie Heartwarming image from Squiggle Stamps, and I have coloured her with my promarkers. I have glittered her bobbles and the snowflake at the bottom of the easel. I have embossed a piece of card behind her and added 3 papermania clear gems to a smaller tag area.
Hope you like it.
I am entering this card into :-
Colour Create challenge 54 - All White
Charisma Cardz challenge 39 - Christmas
Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge 103 - Easel Cards
thanks for looking

xx

6 comments:

Curlybear said...

Hi Heidi
Beautiful design and lovely image, and the all white card is very pretty
, thanks for joining us at SC: 103 Easel card challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

Julie said...

Fab easel card! Love the lilac against the white background! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week. Juliexx

{Jane} said...

Beautiful easel card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC:)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Gemma said...

fab christmas card! Thanks for joining in this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Vee said...

Such a lovely Christmas design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Helen said...

Gorgeous - I love all white Christmas cards!
Thanks for joining us at SCSC!
Helen x